Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010

I have a busy year ahead of me. School is set to challenge me even more than it has the last few months, I hope to find a museum internship, and I've decided that I will go to Antarctica.

I am absolutely in love with the beach and I've seen my fair share of them, but my trip to the desert last March gave me a taste of something new. It is well known that Iceland needs me and will eventually come beckoning, but until then I'm taking matters into my own hands and proving that I can handle some cold air.

In other news I have been at my parent's home in Oregon for the last two and a half weeks and weighed in tonight at a staggering 193, exactly 14 pounds heavier than when I arrived. And I can't get my mind off of the seared ahi burger from Bricktops restaurant in Nashville. Salivating at 2:15 in the morning.

4 comments:

Lucy said...

You know Christchurch (my home town) is the last stop before Antarctica?

Taylor said...

rad. iceland would be cool too. good luck!

Kristin said...

And now I'm salivating. At 11:31 pm. For Ahi tuna burgers from Bricktops. And their guac. Mmmmmmmm....

Cody said...

Iceland? Antarctica? That's our Matt.