Friday, December 4, 2009

$3

My siblings love being cheap this year for Christmas. Normally we draw names and buy one semi-pricey (my poor mans idea of semi-pricey) gift, and something less expensive for everyone else. Well this year the rules have changed. The sisters have decided that we will each buy a gift for everyone with a $3.00 limit. THREE DOLLARS! I know, right. What can a person get for three measly bucks these days? Am I going to have to go the homemade route? Ugh.

The purpose for my blogging today is more an S.O.S. message than anything. To anyone who might read this, wherever you are: what might I buy for four sisters and a brother in-law at $3.00 each? Any suggestion will be considered.

Maybe I'll just shoot for sibling points and secretly stick with the old Christmas gift model.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it was the 10th season, not sure what episode Monica used one of Phoebe's sock puppets as a gift to Chandler... I think socks are around $3

Taylor said...

thrift store. or yard sale. i have a nice lamp i can sell you for three dollars...

Taylor said...

sorry i got a little excited and hit the 'post this comment' button like seventeen times.

kelly riding said...

you're such a hater.

*Becky* said...

umm hello dollar section at Target!!